Need a Family Law Attorney?
Do you need to talk to an attorney about a family law issue like divorce or child support? Instead of trying to handle your case on your own, trust the professionals. At the Law Office of Jane Park, we’ve helped clients near Deltona, FL resolve their family law disputes for 25 years. We can complete any court documents and help you navigate the legal process. Our dedication to our clients has earned a reputation as a relentless, meticulous and stubborn firm with a personal touch. In addition, we understand that legal representation can be expensive. That’s why we offer our clients free consultations and individualized payment plans. Contact us if you need ferocious family law lawyers that won’t rest until they get the job done the way it should be. Call the Law Office of Jane Park for a family law firm in any of these communities:
- Daytona Beach, FL
- DeLand, FL
- Deltona, FL
- Ormond Beach, FL
- Port Orange, FL
- Holly Hill, FL
- New Smyrna Beach, FL
- Edgewater, FL
- Barberville, FL
- Palm Coast, FL
What a Family Attorney Can Do For You
Experienced Lawyer Ready To Help
Jane Park Has the Tenacity That Other Family Law Lawyers Don't
- Drafting and serving a divorce petition: this is the document that will initiate your divorce proceedings. Once we complete this document, we’ll serve it to your spouse to begin the process.
- Filing a petition response: if your spouse serves you with a divorce petition, we can draft your response to the allegations they make. A response is a crucial part of the divorce process. If you don’t file it within 30 days of receiving your spouse’s petition, the court will automatically accept their divorce terms.
- Negotiating property: we’ll act as your advocate and intermediary to zealously negotiate the distribution of your assets.
- Child custody: if you and your spouse have children, we can help you determine these two factors. Child custody agreements determine factors like which parent a child will physically live. It also dictates what decisions each parent can make in their child’s life including educational or religious preferences.
- Child support negotiations and enforcement: if you and your spouse have a significant difference in your individual income, you may need to reach an agreement on child support payments. These agreements are intended to provide your children with the same quality of life as they had when you and your spouse were still married. In addition, if you already have a child support agreement and you need a firm to help you enforce it we can help.
Call Our Family Law Firm Today
If you need an attorney that you can trust to handle your family law case, call us. At the Law Office of Jane Park, we’ve spent 25 years providing our clients in the
Deltona, FL area with reliable, determined representation. Call us today for a free consultation and a personalized payment plan that can fit your individual budget.
Get in touch:
The Law Office of Jane Park, P.A., is experienced with a variety type of criminal defense and family law issues. If you want advice or are seeking legal support, please consider getting in contact. We’d love to help you with your case.