Need a Criminal Defense Attorney?
If the state is accusing you of a crime, you need aggressive, determined legal representation. At the Law Office of Jane Park, we’ve spent 25 years providing our clients with a trusted, reliable defense attorney for their criminal cases. Criminal cases can result in severe penalties like fines and jail time. Also, every conviction will end up your criminal record. This can affect your eligibility for jobs, housing, and even some constitutional rights. If you stand accused of a misdemeanor or felony and need a defense lawyer the DeLand, FL area, call the Law Office of Jane Park. Let us show you why clients have chosen our law firm to organize their criminal defense for more than a quarter-century. Worried about payment? We also offer free consultations and individualized payment plans to better serve our clients regardless of their financial situation.
Call the Law Office of Jane Park for a professional and reliable criminal defense attorney in these areas:
- Daytona Beach, FL
- DeLand, FL
- Deltona, FL
- Ormond Beach, FL
- Port Orange, FL
- Holly Hill, FL
- New Smyrna Beach, FL
- Edgewater, FL
- Barberville, FL
- Palm Coast, FL
Jane Park is Your Trusted Criminal Attorney
- Second-degree misdemeanors are offenses like petty theft prostitution. However, the state still takes these crimes seriously, and you could end up with a 60-day jail sentence or a fine up to $500.
- First-degree misdemeanors are the most serious of these types of offenses. They include crimes like theft, drug possession, DUI, and disorderly conduct. These crimes are punishable by up to one year in jail and a $1,000 fine.
- Third-degree felonies include crimes like auto theft and armed trespassing. They’re punishable by a five-year prison sentence and up to $5,000 in fines.
- Second-degree felonies include more serious offenses like selling cannabis to someone underage. These felonies can result in a 15-year prison sentence and fines up to $10,000.
- First-degree felonies include violent crimes like assaulting a police officer. You could receive a 30-year jail sentence or $10,000 fine for these crimes.
- Florida is also a death penalty state. Because of this, egregious crimes like murder may earn you a place on death row.
Experienced Lawyer Ready To Help
Why Hire a Professional Defense Lawyer
Stop Looking for Criminal Law Firms and Call Us Today
Get in touch:
The Law Office of Jane Park, P.A., is experienced with a variety type of criminal defense and family law issues. If you want advice or are seeking legal support, please consider getting in contact. We’d love to help you with your case.